how head cottages
The main house of How Head Cottage is occupied by the owners, Joyce and Dare Holland.
We personally look after the cottages and our guests, to say nothing of the gardens which are available to all our visitors.
We love the area we live in and will be pleased to help with information and advice during your stay.
* Both cottage have full central heating with supplementary fires/radiators
* The cottages are completely non-smoking and we do not take pets at all.
* Minimum age for children is 8 years.
* Bed linen is provided and towels are an optional extra.
* Badger’s & Mole’s Cottages both hold the Visit Britain 3 star rating.
* The tariff includes central heating, light and hot water: other electricity is supplied by £1 slot meter
You are also very likely to meet our two Birman cats, Simba and Sapphire but we do tell them they must not go into the cottages so anyone with a cat allergy can see their good looks without suffering.